1. The common mistake is providing strengths without providing details. Provide evidence to back up your strengths.
2. Remember the interviewer is looking for a fit. To find out what an interviewer is looking for, look at the job description.
3. The interviewer is looking for work-related strengths.
4. Use this question to show the value you can add to the company.
5. Write a positive statement about your strengths you can say it with confidence and belief.
6. Have a really good story to tell about how you use a particular strength to help your former employer or client to achieve successes.